Old 02-06-2017, 07:43 AM
marshamarriott

Just stumbled across this today. Don't know why I haven't been getting emails lately, but I have missed the last few Train Rides! Judy, please don't quit. I have done several of your quilts and love them. This is one I will make soon. Of course I have many, many UFOs to catch up on - been a bad year with house repairs (I am the ancient repairman) and health issues, so I haven't finished anything I have started - A queen-size wedding quilt which I started last spring - want to give for 1st anniversary - grandson. 5 Mysteries of various types all cut out and partially assembled. Superbowl mystery from yesterday all cut and ready to sew today, 1 granddaughter, 1 grand-niece, 1 grand-nephew all graduating this year need dorm quilts, etc, etc, etc.
You don't need to have your train rides as often as you do, if that would take some of the pressure off. Rest now and take care of yourself. I don't often post here but always try to keep up with what everyone is doing. I thought when we retired from milking cows that I would have MORE time for quilting .......... Farmers NEVER retire, they just find another job, like hauling cattle and livestock. We have to keep close to the farm in some way. Unfortunately, the hours are no shorter and sometimes longer than farming was. I go with him a lot of the time, so ride the bumpy roads - can't take sewing machine along with me.
Take care and don't quit, but don't push yourself so much. I love all the quilts and fabrics I see here. I hope to add mine here, maybe soon.