Old 02-07-2017, 08:22 AM
Wonnie

Definitely the Red Rooster, Barbara. Love the shop and very friendly staff. It's, also, located conveniently just off of I -270 that completely circles Columbus. Address: 48 Corbins Mill Dr., Dublin, Oh. It is on the west side of Columbus...airport is on the east side. Not a bad drive at all. The other one I would recomment is the Fabric Shack but it is a little drive from there. It's located in Waynesville, Ohio. Waynesville is a cute little old-timey town. It's in a cute little grey shop that is painted just like there logo. Have never gone there and not found what I needed. Lovely staff that really care. The town is full of antique shops, etc. It's kind of like going back in time...not that they built it to look that way...it simply is an old town they've kept alive. In re to hotels, google Eastown Mall ....it's huge and located right near the airport. Several good restaurants located there and I'm pretty sure a hotel but can't name which one....maybe a Marriott(?). Enjoy your visit!...Wonnie