View Single Post
Old 02-27-2017, 08:43 AM
miriam
Power Poster

Go to the garage storage section of a hardware store and you can find chrome peg board or plastic peg board. I use an old metal ironing board with all sorts of holders. The shower curtain hooks with big balls can hold things on an old holey ironing board. Magnets are nice. Some pegs work some not. My ironing board is spaced away from the wall at the top to hold rulers. There are different kinds of old metal ironing boards and each has its own advantages and different hooks will work.

I have also used wire shelves from Menards also from the garage storage section. We hung some on the wall and hung IKEA cups on the grids. Those grids cost some where around $4 or $5 each the cups were about $1 each. We used some kind of copper hangers to hold the grid on the wall. I slit clear hose tubing bits to put around the edges to keep it off the wall.

Baby bed springs hung on the wall. I hold things on with old metal shower curtain hooks, clothes pins, S hooks, anything that works. I love it. Magnets on the frame. The hose bits slipped around the edges of the frame can keep it from scratching up the walls.

Gear ties work nice for holding things anywhere. They are rubber coated wire twist ties. Those were found in the fastener section at Home Depot.

Last edited by miriam; 02-27-2017 at 08:46 AM.