Thread: Here We Go!
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2017, 07:40 AM
DonnaFreak

Default Here We Go!

Howdy y'all ☺

It has taken a while. We moved into my in-law's house over the course of the summer of 2016. It took us six months to get moved because we had absolutely no help. We hadn't even had the chance to really get settled in before my mother-in-law passed away. Then we had five birthdays AND Christmas within a five week period! We have finally gotten settled enough to get started on our major projects. So last week I had a contractor come out to look at our extra, backyard garage so he could come up with an estimate for starting on turning it into my sewing room! They will put in a walk-in door and three windows, close off the big garage door, put in my lighting, and put in outlets every three feet and 4' high. The inside measurements are 15 1/2' X 19 1/2'. So I will have a total of 22 outlets! They will also put in a dedicated breaker box in my she-shed for me! So the ball is rolling!!! I'll be sure to post pictures of the progress! I'll finally be able to get to my machines and fabric that is currently crammed into the spare bedroom!

By the way...we also are getting new linoleum in our kitchen, I have a team coming out this week to remove sod and till up my garden spot and to also build my raised bed for my herb garden, and I'm feverishly working to get my chicken coop ready for the chicks that are coming next month! Busy, busy, busy!!!

Donna