View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 03:55 AM
romanojg

I bought a featherweight, I was going thru the phase that I thought I had to have one. It was shipped from overseas, it was in great condition, case and machine. Does it work, I have no idea, It was made in Scottland and I know that I can get a converter to plug it in but just never have. I don't want to change out the electrical part because this machine is in such great shape and I don't want to change it. The other purchase was a Viking #1 emb machine. It was supposed to have all accessories that was with machine originally, it wasn't but after sending the seller a list, he shipped me them, then I had problems with the stitching and he was one of the few that offered a 2yr guarantee, he paid for me to take the machine to UPS and box it up and I sent it back to him. In the meantime I came across a great top of the line (then) Viking and bought it. When I got the other machine back from being serviced, I never opened the box. I'm in the process of getting things ready to sell, I'm not downsizing but I am getting rid of a whole bunch of stuff that I just don't need. This will go on the to sell list. Both of the sellers that I used, had first of all great comments from others on ebay, the 2nd one even offered a guarantee, which speaks volumns about him and his honesty and like I said, he sent me the missing parts, then the stitch plate had been damaged, I'm assuming from a bent needle, I emailed him about it because it kept breaking the thread when trying to sew, he mailed me back a new plate the same week. For me, because I did check them out, I had a great experience from both of them.