View Single Post
Old 03-14-2017, 08:33 AM
Innov8R

I recently bought a MC14000 on Ebay. I saved more than half of the SALE price and 2/3 of the MSRP. Everything about the sale was excellent. I simply could not afford a machine like this from a local dealer nor could I buy it online from one of the excellent online sellers anywhere near the price. I have full warranty through Janome should I need it. I have a good relationship with a Janome technician for yearly service. I suggest that you click on the seller and investigate how long he/she has been selling on Ebay and read all of the reviews. You can ask questions if you need to through Ebay. I ditched one of my first selections because the answer the seller gave did not fit at all. I would not bid on anything with a seller with less than 50 sales on Ebay with at least a 98% satisfaction rating. I shopped for about 3 months. I was down to a Pfaff Creative Sensation Pro and the Janome Horizon MC14000. I chose the MC14000 because of the seller's reviews and the price. The machine far exceeded my expectations. If you want to talk about specific sellers and techniques for weeding out the bad ones, you can PM me.