View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 07:27 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by PaperPrincess View Post
OK, here's my fall from grace, but I'm claiming my birthday exemption. I got a 20% off my entire purchase as a BD gift from my LQS plus a free FQ. I'm hosting a quilt retreat at my cottage next week (just my girlfriend and me) and I recently found a die for a Joseph's Coat block. The die's been discontinued by sizzix, but found one on ebay. I don't have any pinks/spring color batiks, so I splurged on this layer cake. I'm going to cut the whole thing up for my retreat project. The green was on the markdown table and with my additional discount, a great bargain, however, I don't have a specific project in mind, so this is one I should have left on the bolt. But I love it. Makes me think of looking thru the leaves on a tree.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]569937[/ATTACH]
I just love this birthday exemption thing, it makes me chuckle every time someone mentions it. Seems to be like you did very well and have what you purchased all planned so all must be good to go. Can't wait for August with this exemption, but guess from what everyone says, its only good on one purchase. I too would like to thank all powers that be and people, if it wasn't for this site who knows what I would have done by now. Having to "account to" sure does help. It stays in the back of my mind.