View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 08:48 AM
Cre8tiveBlockster

I had a nightmare experience with a swiss made model of a machine that starts with a "B" for sale on ebay. I purchased this well-known brand model which is only sold new at a Dealers shop in a buy-it-now auction. The machine came right away from clear across the U.S. ---- BUT with MISSING parts and accessories when I received it! Although I was patient and TRIED to work it out.... The owner CLAIMED he sent me everything but didn't and NEVER DID. I sent him photos showing missing items and the actual machine with a piece MISSING IN THE SIDE OF IT. I paid $1,500. for this pure shocking disaster. The machine works great less the missing items and looking like it's an orphan that fell off a train. NOT what was shown in the auction. I have YET to receive ALL THE PIECES from him. However, Ebay DID REFUND me my whole purchase price and the owner threatened to SUE ME for HIS blunder if he didn't get the machine back. Although he flat out refused to pay for RETURN shipment on the machine too which was also NOT listed. He was mad because Ebay backed me and refunded me the total cost too. All I wanted was.... THE MISSING PARTS SENT TO ME NOT A REFUND.... Too much to ask I suppose. Outside of purchasing sewing supplies, I'll NEVER purchase another used machine on Ebay again. Just don't ever know what you will actually GET sadly. Taught me a lesson!