View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 03:53 AM
romanojg

[QUOTE=QuiltnLady1;7786818]I like the version of Gloria Vanderbilt that Costco used to carry

I buy these, this year at BJ's I bought the pull on stretchy (little stretch) corduroy ones, no zippers or anything, They are so comfortable and they look softer than the normal cords. We can't wear jeans (of any color) at work but we can wear cords and that is great. I'm getting ready to do a sew along in the next month or two and make my first pair of custom fit jeans. I'm so excited, I have the pattern and a CD from the same teacher and she's doing the sew a long, Shes even going to put together a kit if we want that has all of the snaps, zippers, etc needed for them. It'll be better than running around all over the place trying to find things you need. We are a large area but so many things, especially in garments that we don't have in our few shops here. I had one pair of skinny jeans that I did love so much but the stretch weave has broken and they now pucker. I have no rear, no hips so finding jeans that will stay up without a belt is a challenge. The belt and the waist band can make any pair of pants uncomfortable if not done right, which it seems is the biggest problem.