View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 09:32 AM
Kathy0414

Default Shark Rocket Complete info:

I just bought the Complete from QVC, came with the long wand attachment for cleaning under fridge,etc.. as well as the other attachments. Formerly a Hoover owner, I tried one of these out at my Mom's and was impressed. It takes a little getting used to as it's more lightweight and swivels, but I love it! I have low nap area commercial-type rugs at my doors, which the cat loves to roll around on and leave fur all over. This head has a velour-type front roller and the normal brush roller behind, and it just pulls that hair and whatever right up, WITHOUT sucking the rug up! This was my deal-breaker, as the Hoover is great for plush and normal carpets, but not for room/area rugs. As far as the storage, it came with the wall hanger for hanging up flat storage or it can be stored with the head unattached from the wand and hung on the hook that is next to the head at the bottom of the wand. Easy to sit in a corner or a closet. All that is shown in the manual. I've only had mine for a week, but recommend trying one out!
Edited to add: the front roller sucks up small, fine particles and projects them to the back roller, helps keep fine stuff from flying out the sides like most vacs. Plus-it leaves the hardwood/tile/etc floors looking like they were dry mopped and doesn't leave streaks of dust/dirt as you pull backwards. For anyone wanting to watch, you could pull up videos on Youtube or QVC for the Shark Complete Duo.

Last edited by Kathy0414; 03-29-2017 at 09:38 AM. Reason: adding info