Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Shark Rocket with Duo-Clean >

Shark Rocket with Duo-Clean

Shark Rocket with Duo-Clean

Old 03-25-2017, 11:46 AM

Default Shark Rocket with Duo-Clean

Does anyone have the Shark Rocket Complete with Duo Clean vacuum this is advertised all over TV? I am considering buying one but would like some feedback from someone that has one. I need a lightweight vacuum that does a good job on different floors and has attachments.
Old 03-25-2017, 02:42 PM

Will be keeping an eye on this thread. If a vacuum doesn't have attachments it has no value to me. And different flooring types here as well.
Old 03-25-2017, 04:05 PM

I don't have that one but I have a Shark Rotator--it's the best vacuum I've ever owned! Mine has attachments, comes off the base so you can carry the tank with you and also has a base you can attach it to and just roll it around using the attachments. If it broke tomorrow I'd run right out and buy a new one!
Old 03-26-2017, 02:34 AM

I have one 3 mos old.Use it on tile,laminate & carpet.Does a great job ,just sliding a button down goes from hard floors to carpet. It has accessories,tho I almost never use them......just never did with any vacuum.You need to find a place to prop it up (I use a railing or living room chair)while winding/unwinding cord. The cord is real long,reaches a long way.Goes under tables,bed & super easy to maneuver.Bought at BB&B. Great suction.
Old 03-26-2017, 02:49 AM
Evy

I have it and love it. The only thing I don't like is the fact that it won't stand upright without being propped up. It is light and does a great job.
Old 03-26-2017, 06:44 AM

Bought it on the internet - didn't like the way it wouldn't stand on it's own - sent it back!
Originally Posted by TexasSunshine View Post
Does anyone have the Shark Rocket Complete with Duo Clean vacuum this is advertised all over TV? I am considering buying one but would like some feedback from someone that has one. I need a lightweight vacuum that does a good job on different floors and has attachments.
Old 03-29-2017, 09:32 AM

Default Shark Rocket Complete info:

I just bought the Complete from QVC, came with the long wand attachment for cleaning under fridge,etc.. as well as the other attachments. Formerly a Hoover owner, I tried one of these out at my Mom's and was impressed. It takes a little getting used to as it's more lightweight and swivels, but I love it! I have low nap area commercial-type rugs at my doors, which the cat loves to roll around on and leave fur all over. This head has a velour-type front roller and the normal brush roller behind, and it just pulls that hair and whatever right up, WITHOUT sucking the rug up! This was my deal-breaker, as the Hoover is great for plush and normal carpets, but not for room/area rugs. As far as the storage, it came with the wall hanger for hanging up flat storage or it can be stored with the head unattached from the wand and hung on the hook that is next to the head at the bottom of the wand. Easy to sit in a corner or a closet. All that is shown in the manual. I've only had mine for a week, but recommend trying one out!
Edited to add: the front roller sucks up small, fine particles and projects them to the back roller, helps keep fine stuff from flying out the sides like most vacs. Plus-it leaves the hardwood/tile/etc floors looking like they were dry mopped and doesn't leave streaks of dust/dirt as you pull backwards. For anyone wanting to watch, you could pull up videos on Youtube or QVC for the Shark Complete Duo.

Last edited by Kathy0414; 03-29-2017 at 09:38 AM. Reason: adding info
Old 04-01-2017, 02:11 AM

Forgot to mention ....it does a great job in bathroom as it fits along both sides & front of toilet. I just pick up throw rug,then swivel around.....no more dust or hair on floor.
Agree with Kathy 0414......my room size rug & carpet in bedrooms look so nice. The pile stands up