View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 09:54 AM
empress223

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
I'm not familiar with the frame, but wanted to welcome you to the QB
Thank you so much. I've been around, lurking for years. I forget you haven't seen me since I've seen you. I love the information and support of everyone here.

So I should at least introduce myself. Valerie, empress223 from Phoenix, AZ. It is crazy to be a fan of quilts here because much of the time, just looking at a quilt makes me break out in a sweat. LOL! But I have always loved quilts and still have patterns pulled from women's magazines during high school in the early '70s.

I have not made many quilts, but I have built quite a stash of both fabric and patterns and inspiration.

My ongoing project that I would like the pvc frame for is a king-sized quilt I made for my daughter a few years back. I am hand quilting, and it gets set aside in the heat of summer, 9 mos of the year here. I hope having it in a frame off my lap will extend my quilting time.

And now, just so I don't get diatracted from my question -- squirrel! -- are each of the four legs of the Dritz pvc quilting frame adjustable the same way so you could work from any side if you choose?

Last edited by empress223; 04-09-2017 at 10:11 AM.