View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 09:47 PM
quiltingcandy

Which Bernina machine do you have? There is no click and drag to the process.

When you buy a design, you can download it to any place you want. an example when you buy from the Embroidery Library, you find the design you want, put it in your cart, once paid for you will see the download buttons. You can send it to your e-mail, or you can save it straight to your USB. You click on the download button and it asks if you want to save it, I click on "Save As" and the box opens and you need to determine where you want it - so you find your USB, name the design and hit save again. I don't know the Bernina machines, but as long as you have downloaded the design in the correct extension, your Bernina should be able to read it. Your computer will not be able to read it unless you get an embroidery program.

If the design file is a zip file, (which means there are a bunch of designs for the one price) you will need to extract the files. If you do not have an embroidery program you may not be able to do it. Embroidery Library will let you download the designs one at a time but you have to "expand pack" the file. I am not sure if other sites will do it or not.

I do not have any affiliation with the Embroidery Library, just using them as an example.

Hope this information is helpful. You are welcome to PM me and maybe I can help you walk thru your process.

Last edited by quiltingcandy; 04-11-2017 at 09:59 PM.