Embroidery machine

Old 04-12-2017, 05:33 AM

You're welcome.

Keep in mind that each computer & embroidery machine model is different. So if my instructions don't work for yours just post back & someone will help.
Old 04-13-2017, 07:43 AM

You need software or like a thumbnail program that shows what the look like I recommend embrilliance essentials and thumbnailer. Embrilliance is a user friendly program with lots of tutorials online
Old 07-15-2017, 05:57 PM

Does it matter what type of computer you have? I have an Apple MacBook. Do I need a different - non-Apple - computer for my Bernina 880?
Old 07-16-2017, 02:38 AM

Most emb software is written for Windows OS, but Embrilliance is compatible with Mac, and the people there are wonderful to work with if you need assistance. I upgraded to Win10 and could not transfer my Thumbnailer (love this program for seeing images of my designs) I emailed the company, they called me within an hr and proceeded to take over my computer via internet..he not only installed the program, but updated it as well. I've heard many good reports about the company. You should be 'good to go' with software compatible w/Mac.