View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 07:27 AM
Janice McC

I believe I'm all caught up with the finishes. If I missed anyone's, please don't hesitate to let me know.

I will send good finishing thoughts your way. When you are done, you can tell us what it's like to make a quilt without it becoming a UFO first!
Originally Posted by MadQuilter View Post
I have an anti-UFO story to tell. It looks like I will be able to complete a project start to finish without it ever making it into the UFO bin. Now THAT'S RARE for me.
Wildyard, thanks for that link. I have thousands of 2 1/2 inch squares that need a quilt home...
Originally Posted by wildyard View Post
Just sharing for those who might be interested; here is the link to a free tutorial on making the Growing Up Odd quilt:
https://weddingdressblue.wordpress.c...-up-odd-quilt/
QM, that heart bargello is lovely. I cannot wait to see how you finish it up. And the lighting is FANTASTIC. Congratulations on a sewing room upgrade.
Originally Posted by QuilterMomma View Post
That is a thrill isn't it Martina!!!!

Oh, I did not tell you, but I got new lighting in my quilting/family room last night. WOW! what a difference it makes. I know, I need a new ironing board cover, but it is on its way. No more yellow photos for me and I can see what I am doing. The blocks are a swap I am doing over at MyQuiltPlace.com. You can also see that I am nearly done with two more UFOs. Have to put borders on the bargello and the one behind it just needs it backing pieced. [ATTACH=CONFIG]571484[/ATTACH]
I'm not progressing well with my UFOs. I'm STILL working on a mini. I just have to quilt it and then put the border on it. I've been sidetracked (this time) by a tax return from, well, you know where. (Missing documentation that is "in the mail". It's been in the mail for 3 weeks. Yeah.) Anyway, I hope to spend a little time over the weekend on my mini. I planned to quilt it quickly on the machine but seeing Sync's mini, I'm rethinking it. It's only 12 1/2 by 9 1/2. Shouldn't take very long at all.
Originally Posted by anne2016 View Post
...How are all of you train riders progressing with your projects?

Last edited by Janice McC; 04-14-2017 at 07:30 AM.