Old 05-07-2017, 04:44 AM
Judith1005

Actually Red, I think an Apron Fall Black would be adorable. And, it's definitely thinking outside the box. What do you other girls think? I think it will add great variety as well!

Dee, Yes, I would guess that our Fall and your Fall could be very different because of our geographic location.

Could you imagine the difference in say Italy, Japan or really anywhere else outside the US?! Our swap blocks would be very diverse and have an International flair.

GracefulAnn, I love your thought on a Pumpkin button for the middle of the "A" in Fall. But, a small applique would work as well if you didn't have a button.

Red, I have been contemplating a Sunflower also. But, in a very different way. But, the fabric I want is still out of stock. If they get it in soon I will still go on with that Idea too. If not, I'm sure that I can come up with something.

I've actually been thinking of making a "Basket" block. With Apples in it. There are like a dozen different basket blocks to choose from.

A cornucopia is a good idea also. But, it is not on my list of things to make unless I find an inspiration that I can base my design off of. (This would be a stretch for me.)