Old 05-07-2017, 08:58 AM
RedGarnet222
Power Poster

Hi girls! I went ahead and made up a pattern for the blocks and got as far as ironing them to a background yesterday afternoon. We will see if you all like them. If you don't I will put them away for something else.

I have a squirrel, sunflower, apron, fall and the turkey/leaf blocks kitted and planned as yet. I problem is, I am finding so many ideas I don't know where to stop. Fall is my favorite season.

I plan on making a small yo yo or a button to send with each of the fall blocks, but I know you creative ladies can change it up to make it your own easy enough. That is what is fun about these swaps.

Judith, you are a really great hostess. Thanks for being so nice to us. The thing about people making blocks of the same subject is that no two would be alike anyway. I wanted to use my embroidery program to make that center to the sunflower to give it dimension. Then I used a quilting templet to mark the petals around before cutting it out. It was something a little different for me and fun.

Last edited by RedGarnet222; 05-07-2017 at 09:05 AM.