View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 05:46 AM
rryder

Martina and Ann2016- exactly my thinking on the embroidery machine, but I sure do get tempted every time I see a cute project like QM's mug rug.

Cherrybsixty- I spent yesterday pulling UFOs and getting them ready for the VQW too-- that's my excuse for the way my sewing space looks today and I'm sticking to it LOL.

QM- yesterday the "squirrel" part of my brain was definitely in overdrive-- between gardening and sorting through UFOs to work on for the VQW (which involved also discovering some orphan blocks and playing around with them on the design wall, and trying to figure out if I can use one of my UFOs to do a "convergence" quilt which would allow me to start something new and complete a UFO at the same time....). I also worked on my temperature quilt and played around in my stash thinking about all those projects that have been running through my head--- well, you get the picture--which is the real reason for why my sewing space looks like several drive by fabric drop offs and a fabric bomb happened in there---- I swear there was absolutely no sugar involved and only a little caffeine.

Rob