View Single Post
Old 06-19-2017, 07:53 PM
sewbizgirl
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jaba View Post
I got mine today and just opened the big bag. I haven't had a chance to look through them but I'm sure they will be fine. I will admit that the photo you have pictured sewbizgirl, 6 of those are either from myself or my neighbor. I'm sorry you are disappointed but to me they read pink. Finishing customer quilt and when I can I will go through the baggies and leave each of you feedback. Thank you for leaving it for me.....and to answer a question..my neighbor is not on the board. She is an older lady, older than me at 71 yrs., loves the sew but has no computer. She loves the squares and was very happy to receive some new fabric. Thank you for letting her participate!
No need to apologize! We don't all see colors the same way. I learned much of my quilting color theory and understanding from Bonnie Hunter. All of those white background fabrics will make great neutrals in a quilt, so they will all end up getting used. Neutrals can have other colors in them (and that makes them more interesting) but if the background is neutral, it will read as a neutral. It's all good! It's all fabric, and we love fabric, right?

I'm so happy your neighbor got to participate, Jaba. It was sweet of you to invite her. Hope she can do it again. I wish I had a quilting neighbor!