View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 12:26 PM
Janice McC

Barbm, my apologies...I missed your two finishes (post #1224) for June. One you simply moved to a new home...that's a finish. And the second was the lap quilt for your granddaughter. Congratulations and Toot, Toot for your UFO finishes!
Originally Posted by Barbm View Post
I've caught up on all the posts here, going to join you. Haven't been on the board in over a year or so. Still quilting but need some incentive to get those UFOs under control. Not sure how many there are- I keep them in a cubby in my fabric area. I did complete one- by boxing it up with the backing fabric and sent it to my friend in FL (I am in PA). Take that you stupid UFO. I made a queen, throw, beach bag, tote and purse for a fund raiser this year so I'm ready to attack some stuff. I'm taking a class on how to use my long arm next week so the goal is to finish up 3 tops I have waiting to be quilted. When doing the fund raiser I cut out 3 other queen size quilts (they didn't seem happy enough for the fund raiser) so I don't want them to become ufos, so I will make them up (one will be taken apart to become scrap fabric, I really didn't like it). One is sold and I want one for my bed. I also took a lap size quilt I made 2 years ago and added more quilting to it and my granddaughter's name so that's a UFO gone! (forgot to take a pic). First to finish some baby gifts for a shower this Saturday... keep posting, loving your finishes!