View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 04:15 AM
watterstide

My whole life i was an A type personality. And in the end, it wore me out. I am very content to be a home body now. I have my husband who works long hours, my dogs are my company. I do love to have lunch out, by myself or with someone..I even go to the show by myself. which my DD can't understand at all! I hate shopping..not into clothes or make-up. i worked 27 years in a steel factory doing a mans job..that was enough for me.

this is just like,i have one DD that has no kids, and she is 30. she doesn't want kids..she is not married either. i respect her decision..but others seem to think she should have a kid..like her life won't be complete without one. lol! she is a Super Dooper Aunt and likes it that way.
when i do visit my kids in other states, my kids spouses feel like they need to entertain me, take me to see places..but i am content to stay with them, and visit..babysit and cook for them.
i still love meeting people..
real friendships have nothing to do with seeing that person on a regular basis...it is about picking up where you left off..or being there for each other when needed.