Thread: White Rotary
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 05:53 AM
OurWorkbench

Originally Posted by jennieb View Post
So very sorry. Just not seeing it. I see 'reply to thread' and 'reply with quote', and 'quick reply', but no icons. I'll keep searching.
There are a couple of threads that have a screen shot with arrows pointing to what you need to look for.
Which would you choose?
Newbie to Vintage Machines and to Online Forums-Help wanted

In addition to Steve's great instructions you will probably want to resize your picture and "save as" with a different name so you can have both pictures and know which picture you can post. I have an old camera and so my pictures start out smaller than most of the cameras in use now. I reduce a lot of mine by percentage as that is easiest for me, although there are other methods and the "help" section of this board also has many posts about resizing photos to post as evidenced by https://www.google.com/search?q=+res...ges&gws_rd=ssl

I use Microsoft Office Picture Manager on my Windows 8.1 laptop. One of the options to "Edit Pictures" is Resize. I use "Percentage of original." Then "Save As" with a different name. Then do not save "original changes" (option when close program) so still have original size.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.