Old 08-03-2017, 07:24 PM
Faintly Artistic

Default Who are your favorite EBay fabric/notions sellers?

I buy a lot of my fabrics/notions on EBay and it seems like I can put in search terms and still not come up with all the sellers there. So, could you guys give your opinions on your favorite (or not so favorite) EBay sellers for quilting supplies and a brief why? Not looking for rants, etc, just honest feedback. I have a couple of favorites, just wonder if I'm missing any great sellers because they don't happen to come up in my searches.
Thank you!! This is a helpful bunch.

I will start...(I'm not affiliated with these sellers, just have had experience with them)

1. patmark98--I have ordered numerous things from these guys, they have a lot of CW and other repro fabrics and I always get good quality/name brand fabrics and she ships very quickly.

2. creativemerchandise--have ordered at least once from them, multiple cuts of name brand fabrics and the prices are very good.

3. afquiltsetc--I ordered a ruler from the big "A" online company, it was poorly packaged and arrived cracked, so I sent it back and contacted afquiltsetc and asked about their ruler shipping (packaging, etc). They answered very quickly and assured me they pack their rulers well for shipping. I ordered 2 rulers and they were spot on, the rulers were sandwiched with cardboard and wrapped in bubble wrap...no cracks and I got them very quickly. They seem like they focus on customer service.

I have learned to ask questions from sellers I am unfamiliar with (brand names if not in listing, etc). I also always check feedback (pay attention to sellers responses to negative feedback as well, that says a lot about a seller).

Thanks in advance for your input, I would love to have a decent list of sellers to buy from.