View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 09:01 AM
QBeth

Originally Posted by Lostn51
This is what I woke up to this morning, it was a pretty sight! 4" on the ground and it started rain sleet and snow mixed for the rest of the day and tonite it will be a sheet of ice on the roads until Wednesday or so. I about killed myself trying to get the trash to the curb this evening because my driveway is so steep and it was around an inch of slushy freezing mess on it. Oh well it could be worse I could be up north and have to deal with what you guys have.

Billy
Billy, I don't know where "bikini bottom" is but your neighborhood (i.e., house, yard) looks exactly like mine; I did a double take when I saw your pictures!

Here, in southern NH, we've had the same amount of snow as those in Maine -- a couple of fairly big storms which have all but melted away. We're expecting more tomorrow (about 1" which is fine by me). It hasn't necessarily been cold but very windy! I bundle up like an Eskimo whenever I go out.

Take care everyone!! Given what I've read here about other parts of the country, I'm not looking forward to the Spring thaw and possible flooding. Keep those quilting supplies high & dry!