View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 04:56 PM
AmyBible

Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
I don't have any advice on batting, as I just use poly batting until I can happily afford something better, but I want to say: Wow! Three En Provence MQ!! I'm still on my first You must have the pattern down like the palm of your hand! Can you share a picture with us?
Well I started wanting to use "Barcelona" colors for my brother who travels there frequently for work but I really really really like purple and I promised a purple quilt to a friend w/fleece backing. It was hard to judge how many pieces to make for each clue since I did not want the purple to be the full pattern but when it was time for the reveal I was only a few pieces short of having a 2nd purple so I figured if I didn't use them right away they'd just get tucked in a box.
Woah - sorry the photos are so bit - and the purples look different but they are really the same - more like the 2nd photo.
First 1 is the fleece back - I altered the pattern as many have done to use HST yellow/purple instead of the solid yellow square. The 2nd is the true pattern and 3rd is part of the Barcelona color way... still sewing.

Thanks for the advice - I will think on it a bit more.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]579084[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]579085[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]579086[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails x-purple-1-finish-3-.jpg   z-bonus-finish-7-.jpg   top-section-1.jpg  

Last edited by AmyBible; 08-17-2017 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Forgot something