View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 08:26 PM
Mousie
Power Poster

MadQuilter
.....I'm an extroverted introvert, if that makes any sense. I like people (for the most part) but I prefer small settings. Large crowds (quilt shows excluded) make me anxious. At home, I can have long discussions with myself and even get in the occasional argument. lol[/quote]

well, now you have me thinking Mad.
I would definitely call myself a homebody and i have. There's no where I'd rather be, even if it was an all expense paid round trip with all the trimmings. Not saying i wouldn't think about going...I'm saying i'd rather be here.
Once in a blue moon, i need 'out'...and i'll go see my grandbabies, or go window shopping or to a fabric store and then I am good for a while.
Now, about this extroverted-introverted stuff...lol.
Lots of people on this board think bc i comment a lot or pm, or whatever, that I am extroverted. hardly!
But over the years, while we started out with DH as the really outgoing one, friend to everyone, and a joke a minute...he lost his hearing and lots of his sense of humor, when he lost the ability to communicate well.
I had to step up to the plate to help, and in the process, learned to come out of my shell quite a bit.
If I'm able, i will do what needs to be done, or what's necessary, but all in all, I'm really quiet as a mouse:mrgreen:
(it's just some mice talk more than others :wink: )