View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 10:45 AM
tropit

I'm in! I have several UFOs.

-There's the quilt I made for a friend that went above and beyond for us. I should have given it to him last Christmas. BUT! He just moved into a new house, so I'll give it for a housewarming gift! Saved!!! It just needs to be trimmed and bound...almost there.

-Then, there's the "Campfire" quilt, which is almost done. I have it quilted, but found an area that I missed before I went and put the binding on it. I'm thinking of ripping off the binding so I can quilt to the edge and also adding on to it so it's bigger...UGH!

- There's the "Asterisk" quilt top that I love, but I' haven't found any backing for it yet. I may just do a pieced backing with scraps...I'll save some money there.

- I'm doing a "quicky" quilt for Project Linus. I'm almost done piecing it...still needs to sandwiched and quilted.

-There's "Dwight the Deer" pillow cover. I've been working on it lately. The quilting is almost done. Still gotta wash it (and pray it doesn't bleed,) make some piping for it, make a back for it. Should be finished in time for Christmas.

- AHHHH! I was going through all of my UFOs the other day and low and behold, I unrolled a quilt back and there, inside, was another quilt top I'd forgotten about! It's ready to be quilted, bound and thrown on my very own bed.

Do I have to do ALL of these by Dec. 31st? That's asking a lot. :O

~ Cindy