Old 09-13-2017, 12:26 PM
Just Jan

Originally Posted by klaws View Post
Okay ladies. Here are my selections. Let me know what you think and in what order. I kind of like the second selection the best.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]580469[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]580470[/ATTACH]
Oh goodie, I get to critique again, or should I just say I get to run off my mouth again?! I like the first set all but the white. It would be better with tan or light gold, one of the lighter colors in the print, for C background. The black with Holly would be A , the green would be B, the tan or gold or a batik with both tan/gold would be C for background, and some type of lighter or more peachy red for D. Unless that red you have is just showing wrong in the picture. Anyway, that is my first choice of sets. If the red is a closer match than it shows here, then it could be either B or D and the green could take the other place. I love that black with Holly! I just can't stop looking at it. Is it still out there for sale? Any info on the selvage? I'm drooling over that one!

The second set is really pretty, too. Judy says A shows the largest amount so maybe the Santas would be A? I don't know which I'd choose for background. Probably need to ask for Judy's help on this set.