Old 09-17-2017, 05:50 AM
jaba

Thanks Judy, maybe I picked the right colors this time
Just Jan, we plan on leaving around the 1st and it takes 3 long days to drive it. We are 3 miles from Lakeland, in Mulberry, and the Winn Dixie and Public's is open there so I don't think we will have a problem. I'm not much of a fast food person so that's not a problem, should be able to find restaurant's open if need be.
There is a lady here that works for the hospital and coordinates with the low income cancer patients so they can get their medications, appointments, etc. and I supply her quilts for the patients. Gave her 12 in May and she is going to pick up another 12 this next week to distribute to new patients while we are gone for the winter. I'm happy they can be used and go to a good cause. Apparently they are happy to receive also as I've gotten some very nice thank you's. I can only deal with so many quilts and I'm sure not going to quit sewing at this point, it's a stress reliever or therapy for me, at least that's what I tell my hubby
We don't have to deal with the garden anymore....hubby just came in and said it's done for, froze last night and there's snow on the mountain tops.