View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 03:09 PM
Pagzz

Well RST if saying "have a happy stitchy day" was meant kindly than you should have indicated that as you wrote it because it certainly seems to be not too nice especially after the "bless your heart" phrase.

If we were to take this whole thread and let someone read it I believe most people would conclude that rather than considering other's opinions you are the one not promoting open discussion. Regardless of your opinion can you not objectively look at this and see that others are concurring that your comments have been snarky? argumentative or dismissive?

stitchy sounds snarky and if it wasn't you should apologize. instead you write "apparently you didn't choose to see it that way?" sounds argumentative to me.

And as a final note Peckish was trying to give you examples and you were dismissive. BTW Scrabble can be intensely competitive and relies a lot on vocabulary. Scrabble players that play in tournaments are ranked from beginner to expert like chess players. In the eighties one of the world champions had taken a year off his work as a psychologist to study and learn words. I can't remember his name but he was a Canadian. Here is a link to someone who just one $10,000 http://scrabbleplayers.org/w/Welcome_to_NASPAWiki

Last edited by Pagzz; 10-10-2017 at 03:16 PM.