View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 05:45 AM
quilttiger

Default Iron has been replaced

Originally Posted by quilttiger View Post
Rowenta is no longer allowed in my house....too many issues. I had a pink Oliso which I loved. Alas, thanks to a shoulder injury, it became too heavy to lift so I passed on to my daughter who loves it, too. I bought a cordless Panasonic in March, because it was lighter in weight, and I don't have to worry about tripping over the cord. I really like it very much, but it died a couple weeks ago during a retreat, sob. It is now back at the factory so we shall see what happens. I will keep you posted. Right now I am using an old travel iron in the meantime.
Exactly two weeks after I returned my Panasonic cordless iron, WL600, to the factory, a package arrived the other day with a brand new replacement, WL602, free of charge and no shipping. I did pay to ship the original iron. Otherwise, there was no additional cost. I can't wait to use it.

One feature I did like very much, and I bet others, who have the same type of iron from Panasonic, do too, is that the water receptacle is removable. It makes it easier to add water. I made it a habit to remove it when I am done using the iron for the day. I do not have to drain the iron.