View Single Post
Old 10-12-2017, 11:04 AM
DonnaC

I have two irons that I use mostly, the Panasonic 360 and the blue Oliso. I bought the Oliso at a special sale (black Friday maybe?) at Jo-Ann's about three years ago. I love that iron so much! I just use tap water in it, she steams like crazy. Although I do have the same problem as someone mentioned above at classes... I have to be careful to stand up the "public" iron because I'm not used to doing that! I actually like the noise it makes when it hops up and down, it doesn't bother me a bit.

I had ordered my Panasonic from HSN on a complete whim, and I'm surprised at how much I like that iron. It gets really hot, lots of steam. I had another brand of cordless iron a few years back and it never steamed really strongly, so I'm much happier with the Panasonic.

I also have one of the "classic" type old-fashioned (but newly purchased) dry irons which I use sometimes. The brand name is Continental. I purchased it at our local "Job Lot" store for next to nothing.

The only iron I wouldn't ever buy again is a Rowenta. I've had a couple of different ones and they all seem to spit water, no matter what the settings are.