View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 10:16 AM
jclinganrey

I'm so glad to see your interest, ladies. My original thought was to have this be 8 blocks per swap rather than sets of blocks honestly because I wasn't sure how much interest there would be. Based on my past experience with swaps, in order to not get some of your own blocks back and/or to receive several blocks from the same swapper, we would need to have AT LEAST 8 swappers participating. Let's see how this goes and, depending on how many people we have, maybe we can decide on sets of blocks down the road.

I certainly don't want to have cost to be a factor in keeping anyone from participating!!! Does anyone know of a more cost-effective way for mailing? I'm open to ideas/suggestions.

I looked at the Quilters Cache block and thought it was for a 12" block. Didn't realize it was for a 1/4 of the block. Guess I hadn't had enough coffee yet - - - LOL If the template is indeed for a 6 1/2" unfinished block, that's fine with me. I agree that a 4" block is too small. If we go with the Quilters Cache template, we'll figure out the pdf format so all can copy/print.

At the moment we're at 4 for keeping the paper on and 2 for paper off. No final decision yet - - -

If I missed anything, let me know!

Again, thanks for your interest!