Old 11-24-2017, 08:46 AM
Pagzz

[QUOTE=Battle Axe;794978

This is also shooting ducks in the dark on a foggy night. How many 1 1/2 strips of this will I need? Am I cutting into a lovely piece of some color and making a 1 1/2 strip that I won't use??? Should I have saved that for some other shape?

For this 50 I will need two WOF chocolate browns, 4 aqua and 6 neutral. Do I want the same fabric for all this set?

Bonnie warned.... No whinning. And I feel as if I am whinning. I'm very good at whinning. My tailbone is totally painful today, I can hardly move.

Also.....is the Quilt board one of the approved places to "meet up"? We have always done this. I only have a Pinterest account and none of the other ones. I get enough junk in the inbox. Please no more.

Would some pictures of the Accuquilt problems be helpful?

Marcia[/QUOTE]

Marcia,

I think you shouldn't worry if there are a few extra strips. We may need to use this size strip again in another or the same unit. I seem to remember Bonnie sometimes having us repeat a unit we did in an earlier clue to keep people guessing about how the mystery is going to unfold. There are other possibilities...if you end up with an extra strip use it to frame your label on the back of the quilt etc.