View Single Post
Old 11-25-2017, 12:35 PM
Macybaby

I'm painting cabinets, so not getting in as much sewing time as I'd like, but I had put that off for about five years . . .

Thursday I finished up the Rainbow Ribbon quilt top and the ornament quilt top I was working on during the last VQW, and yesterday and this morning I worked on the BH mystery.

Today my LQS is having a "Small Business Saturday" sale. 40% off if you buy all that is on the bolt, plus they had all their clearance fabric marked down to $3 a yard. I'm on my third load in the washer and have two more and I'll have it all washed and ready to put away. Ok, so I've not ruler folded and put away anything I've bought all summer - I have it stacked on the extra bed. Good thing DD has decided she, her fiance and two dogs will stay in a hotel room when she comes to visit in a few weeks.

DH is washing the west wall of cabinets, so I've got a bit more free time so plan on wandering out to the LA and doing some quilting on the top I loaded several weeks ago. I really need to get some tops quilted before I get to making more.