Old 11-25-2017, 04:37 PM
letawellman

Hi everyone!

I'm a little late in the thread (Thank You!! NZQuilter for starting this for us!!) but I've had So Much going on lately.

I'm not going to spaz out if I'm behind... I'm just going to make sure I download the instructions each week.

I like collecting BOM's and BOW's that are free - I"m hoping having these "related" sets of blocks will help me use up my stash. I need to remember to stop by Lowe's (again) and get those paint chips.

I did the En Provence last year, and (mostly) stayed up-to-date with the instructions... until I got to the end... I have a pile of blocks that I need to join.

My quilting life has run amok lately... I've not kept up with Anything - not the UFO thread, not the "Autumn Evenings" BOW... about the only thing I've been good at is the fabric moratorium... until today, when I had to order a special, black wide backing... and I think that kind of falls under our "exclusion" clause.

I love seeing everyone else's progress though... and I love seeing the different "color substitutions" as well.
Quilt on!! I'll be watching, and hopefully my hands will catch up with all the threads I'm following!!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-30-2017 at 04:46 PM. Reason: remove shouting/ all CAPS