View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 05:47 PM
letawellman

Rob, the extension table sounds like it will get plenty of use... and just think, you DIDN'T buy fabric!!

Belfry Bat, like PaperPrincess says, cut it smaller. Or even just take all those 2 yd fabrics, stack them together and cut into 2 1/2 strips, and roll them up into a "homemade jellyroll"... then find a jellyroll pattern, and voila!! You've used your stash!!

And like others have said, even though this year's moratorium is over, I'm going to continue, as it doesn't really look like I've made a dent in my stash or my UFO's... even though I actually have.

Speaking of UFO's and stash, I did indeed manage to get a lot of work done on a UFO, and all it needs are some setting squares (diamonds, actually) to have a flimsy. And that UFO was originally planned to be a queen-sized, but I was so tired of looking at it, it's probably going to be a twin. Now, however, there are TWO additional jelly-rolls from that original plan. I think I'm going to pull out the dotted fabrics (there's lots of dots in these two JR's), and then do a double jelly roll race. Again, using up stash while I wait for that backing to arrive (probably next week).