Old 11-28-2017, 11:13 PM
Windblown

Originally Posted by Paperpgma View Post
I agree Kristi ... I’m really enjoying this board thread on the mystery quilt. I’ve hung back and just been reading to see what the flavor is here and I like it! The fanatics, not fans, but the fanatics are about to ruin it for everybody on FB if they don’t calm down. Who mentioned pressing their seams open ? Thank you! I do that a lot when I’m not sure how blocks are going to used next to each other. I’m still working on clue one .. have the blues/neutrals sewn and the browns/neutrals sewn. Just need to make blocks .. might be Saturday before that happens. I babysit my 2 grandsons .. 2 1/2 years and 9 months .. and one of the mommas works at Amazon.. can you say overtime big time for her .. which means overtime for me LOL. I love it though
I’m guessing some where here on the board is a help topic on posting pictures? Would anyone care to point me in the right direction? Thank you
Papergma If you go to your profile tab at the top of the page click on it then look on the left hand side down a ways it will say albums ---more click on that and it should guide you through.
Hope this helps
I'm just off to check on my Mom makes sure she is tucked in for the night.