Old 02-11-2010, 10:53 PM
sunkistmi

Oh my! I don't feel so bad. Sewing related, I seem to collect 'old sewing things, not many of one thing; silk embroidery floss, pretty boxes, tiny to large; quilting books; old jars to put buttons and 'stuff' in; and of course, fabric. Non-sewing, Precious Moments, although that has slowed dramatically due to fabric purchasing; bells, teacups & saucers, both standard and the tiny minis; salt & peppers, some were my great-grandmothers; old glasswear dishes and cut glass, one from the early 1800's and I do use them; vases; anything kitty"; handkerchiefs; teapots; mini tea sets; cardinals, they remind me of my mom; old plates; little boxes; nativities and I try to get a little something when we travel to remind me of where we have been in one of the above categories. DH can't understand that I can tell him where I have gotten just about anything he can point out. I know I should dust more but they get done about once a year. I enjoy looking at them and remember when/where/why I got each of them. Precious memories each one. Next?
Wendy