Old 12-07-2017, 12:29 PM
DonnaC

LOL you girls are cracking me up. Let's see, what do I hate? Of course, the pounce but not because of the slam factor... it's because I can't stand the smell of it (I have a very sensitive nose). I really need to put it up for sale because I will never use it and of course I bought TWO kinds of pounce and a bunch of stencils LOL. And it was at a show, where they can convince me to buy anything.

The other thing (also a show purchase) that I've never used is my electric seam ripper that looks like a shaver. It supposedly zips away down the seam without harming the fabric. I very seldom need to rip out a long seam so what the heck was I thinking there? It isn't worth getting the thing out unless you're ripping a queen sized something or other!

Also, most of my very expensive Martelli collection sits in a drawer... the shapes, the rotary cutter that I never could figure out how to use without losing a digit, those binding thingys they sell.... bought the whole collection off HSN when they used to sell Martelli. Again, my brain was dysfunctional, apparently.

I do use both the Purple Thang and the bobbin winder, so I suppose that's a win. Oh, and I love the Simplicity binding machine that most people hate... the one that presses and folds the binding for you. I use that all the time.