Thread: Tea -
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2017, 06:09 AM
moonrise

Funny I just saw this thread, because I've been sampling different teas lately. When I was a kid, my mom always made plain ol' Lipton tea (sweetened), but it always tasted rather bitter to me. After I got married, I found that Luzianne tea is more to my liking, but lately I've been wanting something different. So I ordered several boxes off Amazon (our stores have a terrible selection).

So far my favorite is Celestial Seasonings' Morning Thunder tea. Twinings Pure Peppermint and Twinings Winter Spice are both pretty good. Twinings Lady Grey tea sounded yummy by the description, but it tasted nasty to me. Lemon and ginger tea was my last favorite. In fact, I threw the rest of the box straight into the trash! LOL!

I bought a Celestial Seasonings fruit tea sampler box, too, but haven't tried any except the cherry. It was okay ... not particularly outstanding.

I also bought a box of Lipton Matcha Mint tea awhile back, too, that I like really well.

The plan was to drink tea when I got up, but I'm finding that I don't care for hot drinks at that time of day. I want something cold and refreshing when I first wake up, so I reach for a Diet Dr. Pepper.