Thread: Help!!
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 12:03 PM
kbiederman

Ok, so I have put it aside for a few weeks, and now I am finally back up and running (even if it does feel like I am running with my shoelaces tied!).
Here is what I have done. I have been practicing with with my embroidery foot, and hate it for now, or should I say it hates me. I am using poly batting, did a fair job of basting (I know a little better of what to do differently next time anyway). I am just manupilating my quilt one way and then another, to create the "meandering". I know that this is probably the complete wrong way to do it, but my feed dogs don't go down, the fd cover doesn't work well, and I was all and all making a huge mess and not accomplishing anything. It is surprisingly easy for me to "meander", besides shoving my quilt through the inside of my sewing machine and being pin-pricked to death. Soooo, I have all of the middle ones sewn just inside the block, and am not sure what I am going to do inside of each one. I was thinking of just sewing diagionally through the corner and middle of every block. Thanks for the imput!!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-4004.jpe   attachment-4005.jpe