View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 02:09 PM
Bluelady

Hey Ladies! I have been watching and thinking.. and your discussion on Brown quilts has moved me over to YES! I have 2 yards of the 2009 In The Beginning Folklorica fabric from the one of the Wash state shop hops, that I have never done anything with.. That won't give me 20 F8s, so for now, the 2 month group is perfect size.. and, should more join, I will just find a companion fabric to send, or finish out some totally different fabric! It's all good, man!!
I also have the panel with 12 inch block to match the fabric so, the top will practically design it self!
I will be sending Janice my email now.. and I will post at least every other day!

Edit: Arrrrggg!!! I know now why I let the fabric sit... the panel with the large pieces, .. it was cut wrong, they shorted the ends... so.... out of the six design motif/panel pics, only three have the edges intact and are usable as true blocks.. However, waste not, want not, I can probably use some of the mis-cut pieces in some sort of applique on the top. I will figure it out! I will post pic of panels so you can see the "companion blocks" I will be using on the top too.. very cute stuff!
Attached Thumbnails boom20bluelady.jpg  

Last edited by Bluelady; 12-16-2017 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Add info