Old 12-28-2017, 08:08 AM
DogHouseMom

Originally Posted by tscweaves View Post
Great workspace Kalama. I really enjoy seeing pictures of peoples studio areas and how they manage all of the "stuff". Everything I do fiberwise has so many working parts to it and keeping it all accessible and organized is just an ongoing work in progress.
Theresa ... I agree! We relocated last year and I just got my sewing room to a point where I can function the week the second clue came out. I'm still not "done" with my sewing room by a long shot. I still have boxes to unpack, sort, and organize. I still have "stuff" draped over the rails of my long arm. I still have more stuff piled on various surfaces including my cutting table (thank GOD it's 8' X 4' or I wouldn't have room to work). I still have vintage machines all over the place. In short ... it's a total mess, but I've been without sewing for a year and a half (!!!) that when the MQ started I said "to heck with the mess, I need to sew something!!".

I promise pictures when I get it looking somewhat presentable. It's a large 24' X 16' studio with an enormous cutting table supported by cabinets, a long arm, a sit-down mid-arm, a regular sewing machine, a design wall, and a shelving unit to hold my stash. Bonus ... I also have my own deck off the sewing room to step outside and watch nature.