Old 12-28-2017, 09:49 AM
tscweaves

Originally Posted by DogHouseMom View Post
I promise pictures when I get it looking somewhat presentable. It's a large 24' X 16' studio with an enormous cutting table supported by cabinets, a long arm, a sit-down mid-arm, a regular sewing machine, a design wall, and a shelving unit to hold my stash. Bonus ... I also have my own deck off the sewing room to step outside and watch nature.
Sue, your studio sounds wonderful, especially with the bonus of having a deck to walk out onto. Are any of your vintage machines handcranks? They can go out there with you I find it amazing how fast a space can get filled. My weaving loft is about the same size as your studio and it is full, plus I have a 10'x10' room attached for my stash and library. That area is a mess, I really need to do something different in the way of storage. My sewing room is what was my dining room, is about 15'x11' and I have managed to fill that as well. I obviously enjoy having "stuff"! LOL

Last edited by tscweaves; 12-28-2017 at 09:49 AM. Reason: typos, again - dratted virtual keyboard