Old 12-30-2017, 03:48 PM
Kassaundra

She gets a lot from the mysteries too. She gets a lot more traffic to her blog which generates paid advertisers, sales of the rulers, interest in her as a quilt designer so more people interested in attending her classes and cruises and the like, more interest in buying her books and patterns. I don't say that as a negative or a bad thing. I think it is amazing she has found a way to make a living quilting, not many can say that at all. Not just make a living but get to travel the world and quilt. I have been quilting for many, many years and had never heard of Bonnie until being exposed to the mystery quilt, I believe this is true for many.
Originally Posted by KalamaQuilts View Post
I didn't add up how much coral (my red) that I had I just figured that wad would be enough. It was, I only had to piece together 9, which I think makes a quilt more interesting.

I'm having fun and look forward to next years already.
I enjoy all the guesses presented, just not per cent of fabric used. That is more information than I can handle

I learned 3 or 4 years ago, as the mystery makers got more sophisticated in the process and wanted to share that with others, just to not go to the facebook group during mystery.

To tell you the truth, I'm surprised she still gives the gift. I'd have thrown my hands up long ago!

Our new years eve day was sitting in our new 5th wheel trailer while the 4 hours of bug bombs went off in the house
Trimming down scraps. Such a really nice end to 2017. It has been a good year for me, a terrible year for our planet and world relationships. All the best to all of us, Sharyn