Old 01-01-2018, 11:04 AM
JeanieG

Oh my, I feel so behind with the last 3 days additions. I did enough of Clue 7 & 8 to put together one block - not sewn. I am going to have to go back to Clue 5 and finish another 100 of them, then do all the rest. Yikes! Looks like I will be sewing on this quilt for some time! I do like the finish, and like others here, wish it had more of the blue in it. It is always fun to do this one big quilt a year, as the others I complete are table runners and lap quilts. I do like that it is not square. I still have last years quilt on my other machine to finish quilting. It has been sitting for some time without being touched! I plan to spend today sewing!

I had our daughters and their children over yesterday for a soup dinner. It is the anniversary of one of our son's death, so we always get together. Such a nice day with family, but I am tired from all the prepping. And also now I have to put all the Christmas decorations away too. So much to do, so little time to do it all. It does not help that I am getting older. I use to have so much energy!