View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 07:48 PM
VernaL

Default Ontario Quilt show

Originally Posted by bbeyes View Post
I plan to go to the quilt show but nothing I have received has the address in Ontario, CA just the info.
I want to put the address in my GPS so I get there okay since I'm going alone. Can anyone give me the the bldg etc. too please.
I've been there for 2 days taking a class. We live in Placentia. We take the 57 fwy north to the 10 fwy east. Get off on Vinyard and turn right (south) about 3 stop lights to Convention Center Way on the left. The Center is on the left and if you get there early, there is a parking lot with a left turn light to get into it. If full, there is a lot right across the street (south) from the Center.. It has been a dirt lot which is also $10.00. It has quite a bit of parking. (But at 2:30 or 3:00, it seems like a very long walk.) Parking is $10.00. BE WARNED THAT THEY ARE CHECKING BAGS, ETC. NO FOOD AND DRINK ARE ALLOWED INTO THE SHOW. It may be a requirement of the food vendors. I don't know, but one of the women in our class had her lunch thrown away today because of the rule.
But, it is always a wonderful show with wonderful vendors. I hope you have a great time.