Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Road to California Road Show

Blog Entries

Road to California Road Show

I plan to go to the quilt show but nothing I have received has the address in Ontario, CA just the info.
    I want to put the address in my GPS so I get there okay since I'm going alone. Can anyone give me the the bldg etc. too please.

Maybe this is what you are looking for.

http://www.road2ca.com/show-location.html

Blog Entries
    I found this website for it that shows it is at the Ontario Convention Center, and the address:
    https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUser...alifornia.html

2000 E. Convention Center Way
    Ontario, CA
    Vineyard exit on I 10.

Be prepared to park offsite, as the main parking lot is usually full very early. Off site parking is clearly marked.
    Free shuttle service is available to the front entrance.
    Bring lots of patience and have fun!

Make sure to bring a tote for your purchases ... small bills ... snacks and a lunch. There is food to purchase there but choices are limited, lines are long. I try not to waste my time waiting in lunch lines.

Blog Entries
    Thank you to all who so kindly gave me the address. Now I feel more confident to get there without frustration.

Ontario Quilt show

Quote Originally Posted by bbeyes View Post
    I plan to go to the quilt show but nothing I have received has the address in Ontario, CA just the info.
    I want to put the address in my GPS so I get there okay since I'm going alone. Can anyone give me the the bldg etc. too please.
    I've been there for 2 days taking a class. We live in Placentia. We take the 57 fwy north to the 10 fwy east. Get off on Vinyard and turn right (south) about 3 stop lights to Convention Center Way on the left. The Center is on the left and if you get there early, there is a parking lot with a left turn light to get into it. If full, there is a lot right across the street (south) from the Center.. It has been a dirt lot which is also $10.00. It has quite a bit of parking. (But at 2:30 or 3:00, it seems like a very long walk.) Parking is $10.00. BE WARNED THAT THEY ARE CHECKING BAGS, ETC. NO FOOD AND DRINK ARE ALLOWED INTO THE SHOW. It may be a requirement of the food vendors. I don't know, but one of the women in our class had her lunch thrown away today because of the rule.
    But, it is always a wonderful show with wonderful vendors. I hope you have a great time.
    Let peace begin with me and you.