View Single Post
Old 01-18-2018, 03:13 PM
Teen

Retiredteacher....excellent job...very cool looking..... Good job!!

my day at the Road to Calif....well.....This is a mild splurge compared to what I normally do so, even though I still bought fabric, I limited myself. Met the gang from Connecting Threads...that stack of FQ solids is their color wheel collection. Gorgeous and vibrant in person. Met the gang from MSQC and that neutral jelly roll is from their booth. Met Loralie's and fan-girled her again, which she just giggled and hugged me...some of her stuff is in my picture. She is so adorable. Those single FQ's were a gift from her today for me being her biggest fan (probably not biggest but I adore her stuff). The "Best in Show" was unbelievable. I stood in awe in its beauty and intricacies. Stunning! When you get the chance, look up show results and see for yourself. The competition was fierce, of course. So many beautiful works of art. I cannot imagine being a judge. Tough job!

I had the pleasure of seeing a quilt that was FMQ by one of our own here on the board (feline) and her work and the quilt was simply gorgeous. Amazing, really! Both pieced,mappliques and quilted by talented people.

So, that was my day.... I am back on the horse again and focused to shop stash the remaining of the year.
Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg